At Jibility we know how important the security of your roadmap is to you. We take security seriously, and we have designed Jibility in a way to ensure that your roadmap and its sensitive content are protected.
- For paid subscribers you can choose to own and control the security of your roadmap content by saving to file instead of cloud. Saving your Jibility roadmap to a file does not transmit or store your roadmap content to the cloud. Your roadmap content is created and saved as a file in your local or selected drive.
By saving your roadmap as a file, you or your organisation is in control of the security of the storage platform and environment.
- For free plan subscribers your roadmap content is automatically saved in the Jibility cloud, which is hosted by Amazon's AWS.
- For paid subscribers the saving to Jibility cloud feature is included, but you can choose to opt-out of this feature, if you want to own and control the security of your roadmap content by saving to file instead.
- If you choose to store your roadmap content in your cloud drive using a cloud service provider such as Microsoft's OneDrive or Google Drive, your content is transmitted to the cloud by your chosen cloud service provider, which is independent of Jibility.
- Team plan subscribers can opt for single sign-on, separate domain such as mycompany.jibility.com (data isolation), and preferred AWS hosted region (data sovereignty).
- All payments made to Jibility using a credit card is made through our partners Chargebee and Braintree. Chargebee is our billing solution and Braintree is our payment gateway. Both Chargebee and Braintree are PCI compliant. You can find out more about ChargeBee and Braintree's PCI compliance here and here.
Our Policies and Plans
- Jibility has a comprehensive information security policy, which is reviewed and updated annually. Our policies are communicated to all staff.
- Jibility has implemented a security incident management plan, which is reviewed and updated annually. We have an incident management team ready to handle any potential issues.
- Jibility has a business continuity and disaster recovery plan to ensure service availability.
- Our people complete security awareness training annually.
- All Jibility staff are located in and operate from Australia.
- Jibility performs background checks and undertakes criminal checks for all our staff.
- All staff are employed with strict confidentiality agreements.
Service Platform Security, Availability and Performance
- Jibility is a cloud-native and serverless application built on Amazon's AWS platform.
- Being a fully AWS serverless application Jibility is able to leverage the full security, reliability, scalability and performance of the Amazon AWS platform. Amazon AWS is committed to the security of their cloud services. You can read more about it here.
- Amazon's AWS services provide an up-time of 99.9% or better, based on the services utilized by Jibility.